#BeatingCorona #Buildingimmunity #Kefirbuildsimmunity
“DAILY INTAKE OF KEFIR HELPS BUILD IMMUNITY TO FIGHT VARIOUS INFECTIONS & VIRUSES. “
- “Dear user, Welcome Back ! We are now taking orders . However , Our deliveries might be little delayed because of limited staff and we’re sorry for any inconvenience caused . “
- For any queries please call or whatsapp at +91 9999403958 or email us at email@example.com .
- There is a slight increase in price thats becoz courier cost have gone up due to covid .
BUY BEST QUALITY ORGANIC MILK KEFIR GRAINS AND WATER KEFIR GRAINS !
Kefir helps fight harmful bacteria and viruses by building Immunity !
Best Selling Products
What is Kefir?
Who knew that the journey that began in the Caucasus Mountains would spread its wings globally at such a level? The 1930s mark the turning year when the large-scale manufacture of Kefir, a renowned refined milk drink began that was further perfected by 1950s. This frothy and bitter beverage too experienced a downfall but the remarkable resurgence in the late nineteenth century proved to be a milestone in Kefir’s journey.
It is known to have been used by medical practitioners’ and physicians to treat tuberculosis, atherosclerosis, digestive disorders and even cancer in the 1900s. Continuing the tradition, in the current scenario, Kefir’s production is spread worldwide and is seen to follow an upward trend making its way successfully to every part of the world. The widespread acceptance of Kefir is a result of the excitement over its asserted health benefits. India also is not untouched instead Kefir grains in India have gained popularity over the years with the highly beneficial results to substantiate. With yeast and bacteria in action, it is produced by fermenting cow, goat or sheep’s milk. Just like yogurt, it tastes sour and creamy. It is highly peddled for its probiotic advantages and the ease of making it at home. The ideal preparation process for Kefir drink is to add the grains to milk or water (the one mentioned in the respective sections). This initiates the fermentation or culturing process by the action of friendly organism present. Once the drink is ready, the grains are removed using a strainer. The grains are then added to either milk or water for the next batch of drink to be prepared.
The life of Kefir grains depend on how you maintain them – the more you culture them, the better becomes there life expectancy. It has been observed that Kefir grains can be used for an indefinite period, provided they are maintained properly that makes it more lucrative for people to invest in them.
Kefir grains appear like coral pieces or small clumps of cauliflower; that means they do not come in any particular size and the size can vary from that of a wheat grain to a hazelnut.
Now that you know what Kefir grains and Kefir drink are; ain’t you thinking where to buy Kefir from? It is simple just like many other products that are readily available at the ease of a click only. You can buy Kefir grains online here with us for quality assurance. Not only are, Kefir grains in India, conveniently available but Kefir grains in Delhi is all the more simple.
Types of Kefir
Kefir grains come in two forms:
Milk Kefir Grains – As the name suggests, this type of Kefir grains are used with milk to prepare milk Kefir health drink. They usually appear like small white creamy cauliflower clumps. Ideally, the milk Kefir is best cultured from the cow, buffalo, goat or sheep’s milk however for those who are lactose intolerant can use coconut milk, soy milk, almond milk or nut milk as well.Once you have decided to give it a try, we will ease it out for you i.e. to buy milk Kefir grains online in India. Just add to the cart, the grains of your choice and they will be home delivered to you soon.
Milk Kefir gives you the option to be drunk as it is or you can choose to add some flavor too. Furthermore, it is a great base for smoothies and salad dressings too. Looking for alternatives to buttermilk, yogurt or butter – Milk Kefir is the answer. You can also prepare cheese Kefir of your choice i.e. in the form of soft and spreadable cheese or even hard cheese. The more this cultured drink is fermented, sourer the taste would be and might also be a little carbonated in the end.
Water Kefir Grains – Just like milk Kefir grains, you can buy water Kefir grains online India here. Unlike milk Kefir grains, water Kefir grains appear fizzy and bubbly with a yellowish white crystal colour. They are best cultured with filtered water and sugar to obtain a delicious health drink. In addition to water, water Kefir can also be prepared using coconut water or organic sugar water or fruit juices as well.
It is advised not to use tap water or water containing chlorine or fluoride since that tend to destroy the Kefir grains. You can have water Kefir just like that or add some flavor of your choice. It has proved to be a perfect base for preparing a variety of salad dressings, fruit gelatine desserts, non-dairy smoothies, popsicles etc. If you like it sweet then let the water Kefir be fermented for a lesser duration as the more it ferments, its sweetness tends to disappear. Both water Kefir and milk Kefir are loaded with health benefits and can be consumed by all generations irrespective of age and gender. What’s the harm in adding something nutritious at an economical cost? We are right here to give a solution to your “Where can I buy Kefir grains?” now!!
Nutritional Facts of Kefir
Before sharing the nutritional facts, let us begin with answering the primary question first i.e. where to buy Kefir grains in India? The answer is HERE!! Whatever your need be – whether you want to buy live milk Kefir grains or you want to buy water Kefir grains – you can find it all here.
Moving on to the nutrition part, every six ounces serving of Kefir drink provides nutrition as follows:
- Vitamin D
- Protein – 6 grams
- Riboflavin (B2) – 19% of the RDA
- Calcium – 20% of the RDA
- Phosphorus – 20% of the RDA
- Magnesium – 5% of the RDA
- Calories – 100 calories (approximately)
- Carbohydrates – 7 to 8 carbs
- Fat – 6 to 8 grams of fat (depends on the milk you use)
Whatever the nutritional value, the Kefir drink provides – what comes for sure is the beneficial bacteria and yeast as a part of its probiotic properties. Furthermore, Kefir is known to possess biological properties that make it an antioxidant, an immune modulator, an anti-tumor agent, an anti-microbial agent and much more.
Kefir Health Drink Benefits
While you proceed with making your decision to buy kefir grains online, it is advised to take one to four cups of Kefir drink per day to reap the endless health benefits it holds:
- Abundant in probiotics – Kefir is rich in probiotics that is gives the desired boost to the overall gut and is highly beneficial for the digestive system. Once consumed, it increases the beneficial bacteria levels thereby strengthening the digestive tract and improving overall digestion.
- Balanced food source – It has the right and balanced mix of essential vitamins, minerals, bacteria and other nutrients that make it a healthy drink to enhance the overall digestion mechanism.
- Boosts the immune system – The good bacteria and yeast present in the Kefir drink are known to boost the immunity by destroying the harmful bacteria and keeping a further check on them.
- Source of calcium – Rich in calcium, just one serving of 175 grams suffices our body’s 20% need of calcium as per the recommended dietary allowance (RDA).
- Helps in lactose digestion – It is especially beneficial for lactose intolerant people since studies have shown that it helps in lactose digestion and can eventually help in overcoming intolerance towards lactose.
- Relieves Anxiety – Tryptophan is known to make your body feel relaxed and sleepy that ultimately relieves you of anxiety too. Kefir drink has tryptophan, a key amino acid, as one of its constituents which is beneficial for relaxing and relieving anxiety.
- Improved digestive system – Kefir’s property of increasing the levels of good bacteria improves the overall digestive system thereby keeping the body fresh and healthy.
- Eases diarrhea – Probiotics are known to improve diarrhea bouts and Kefir being rich in probiotics is beneficial in case of diarrhea and is also helpful in keeping the highly contagious rotavirus (for children) at bay.
- Fights bacteria – Kefir possesses antibacterial properties that are helpful in fighting with harmful bacteria like Salmonella, E.coli and Helicobacter Pylori.
- Abundant in nutrients – Kefir is rich in proteins, calcium, vitamins (B1, B12), biotin, phosphorus, other minerals etc. and not to forget the good bacteria.
- Lowers blood pressure and reduces cholesterol – The active granules present in the drink manufacture polysaccharide that helps reduce cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
- Prevents cancer – Studies show that active bacteria might be helpful to keep cancer at bay. Few studies reveal that Kefir extracts hinders breast cancer cell growth.
- Helps in weight loss – By smoothening and fastening the metabolism, Kefir is also beneficial in shedding those extra pounds.
- Helpful in allergies and asthma – Good bacteria and yeast are considered strong anti-inflammatory substances that can help curb allergies in our body and also help relieve asthma symptoms.
- Helpful in osteoporosis – Milk rich in bacteria is known to be effective in improving the bone mass density thereby giving some relief to people suffering from osteoporosis. Not only is it helpful for osteoporosis but also relieves one of arthritis, gout, rheumatism and so on.
- Skin benefits – Kefir kills harmful bacteria that curbs the growth of acne and keeps the skin young and healthy. It can also help keeping eczema, psoriasis, skin allergies at bay.
Buy Kefir grains online and enjoy the numerous benefits that come along. Learn how to make Kefir in India easily with the ample of tutorials and guides available online.