KEFIR HEALTH BENEFITS
Probiotics are a globally accepted drink that offers numerous health benefits in this fast paced life. Kefir Health Benefits are no different. Kefir is a yoghurt-like drink that has gained popularity in the recent years due to the associated advantages. There is a difference in hearing advice and actually implementing it in your life – same is the case with Kefir too. Kefir is considered to be an exceptional probiotic drink, the benefits of which cannot be ignored.
Kefir comes with excellent nutritional composition and value that can help strengthen your immune system. Kefir is bliss for your digestive system as a result of the components present in it like beneficial bacteria and yeast, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Wouldn’t it be all the more exciting to go through the Kefir health benefits below :
Improved immune system – As a living probiotic, Kefir has the essential components that help in giving our immunity a boost. Kefir is a balanced food in itself that work towards strengthening the immune system. This property makes it an ideal drink for patients suffering from deadly diseases like AIDS, cancer, herpes, chronic fatigue syndrome and so on.
Beneficial for your gut health – Kefir acts as a key catalyst in improving anyone’s overall gut health. Kefir not only relieves intestinal disorders but also supports better bowel movement, reducing flatulence thereby creating a digestive system that is healthier than before. Also it has been noticed that Kefir has the properties to purge the cravings for unhealthy food hence keeping the body well nourished and functions more balanced.
Optimum health and longevity – Probiotics are generally known for their cleansing effect on one’s body. Similar is the case with Kefir too. The cleansing effect it has on one’s body is the ideal foundation for developing a balanced internal mechanism. This, in turn, gives you optimum health and adds more years to your life.
Strengthens nervous system – Kefir is not only beneficial for your immune and digestive systems but is proactive in taking care of nervous system disorders too. Kefir is said to have a tranquilizing effect especially on patients suffering from issues like depression, sleep disorders and ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).
Having known the Kefir Hhealth benefits , let us shift our focus to the other advantages it offers:
- Reusable Kefir grains are an ideal investment for your balanced inner ecosystem
- Kefir can be consumed not only as a milk drink but can be further used to produce other Kefir products like butter, cream, cheese and much more
- The simple process is bound to fetch you healthy results every time you decide to satisfy your fermenting needs using Kefir grains
- For the weight conscious people, Kefir is a zero sugar drink that makes it easy to fit in your daily food regime
- Kefir is an ultimate resort for those whose body cannot tolerate lactose since this probiotic drink can be made using coconut or nut milk too
It is good for skin too due to its amazing cleansing properties
Still have second thoughts? Don’t wait, buy Kefir grains here and produce this beneficial probiotic drink at home.
Why Drink Kefir ?
Wonder…. why drinking Kefir ? Read below 50 Reasons to drink Kefir ….
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Natural energy boost
- Increases healthy micro flora in the gut
- It literally means “feel good” in Turkish
- Helps to curb cravings for junk food
- Supports healthy digestive system
- Supports regular bowel movements
- Contains high amounts of minerals
- Kefir drink is a complete protein
- It’s abundant in tryptophan, which is relaxing to the nervous system
- Contains an abundance of calcium and magnesium which are supportive to a healthy nervous system
- Rich in enzymes that help us digest our food
- Contains high amounts of protein
- It’s very filling and great for weight loss
- If you have taken antibiotics kefir will help repopulate your digestive tract with healthy bacteria
- Kefir contributes to, enhances, and stabilizes the microorganisms of the intestines.
- Kefir can actually colonize the digestive tract with additional beneficial bacteria; yogurt just feeds the good bacteria you already have in your digestive tract
- Kefir has been consumed by people with AIDS, chronic fatigue syndrome, cancer and herpes.
- Kefir has been known to help those with sleep disorders, ADHD and depression.
- It helps to reduce flatulence , Bloating , IBS etc .
- Nursing mothers who drink kefir help support the immune system of their nursing babies
- Kefir is also rich in vitamin B-12, vitamin K and biotin.
- Especially safe and nutritious for children
- Drinking kefir helps you digest other foods. Have trouble digesting that t-bone steak? Drink some kefir before and after. (I have personal experience with this!)
- There are over 400 species of bacteria living in our digestive tract, it’s important to keep the good bacteria healthy to crowd out the bad bacteria, drinking kefir will help immensely with this
- Kefir contains lactic acid, which is good for healthy skin
- Kefir has anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties
- It may help you loose weight, as it is a great source of protein and keeps you full longer without empty calories.
- One serving (1 cup/ 135 calories) of kefir provides you will 30% of your daily value of calcium and protein
- Kefir drink helps to prevent infections such as yeast overgrowth
- Kefir is helpful with urinary tract infections
- For what little time you spend “making” kefir you reap huge benefits
- There are 8-11 grams of protein per cup of kefir
- 1 c. provides 25% of the daily amount of Vitamin D you need
- Although kefir is made from milk the process of turning it into kefir almost completely eliminates the lactose. Often those who have trouble with lactose can handle kefir
- Homemade kefir can have up to 50 strains of beneficial bacteria in it as opposed to just 3 strains, or less, of bacteria in yogurt
- Kefir acts as a natural antibiotic due to the fact that it prevents the growth of harmful bacteria
- Drinking kefir helps to balance your blood sugar and may be helpful for those with blood sugar imbalances.
- It has been known to help those with diarrhea and leaky gut syndrome
- Kefir contains lots of phosphorus, which is the second most abundant mineral in our body
- Kefir gives you energy!
- It helps detoxify the body
- Drinking kefir can help your body combat allergies
- It helps rid the body of candida
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Supports a healthy brain
- Supports healthy joints
- Kefir eats up extra sugar in your body
- Kefir is full of amino acids
- It’s delicious and versatile.
Pure Kefir Starter Culture Powder -Pack of 4
Pure Kefir Starter Culture Powder -Pack of 2
Pure Kefir Culture Powder -Pack of 6
Combo Pack of Milk Grains +Water Grains₹1,900.00
Kefir Plastic Strainer for Water & Milk Kefir Both₹250.00
Live & Organic Kombucha Starter Scooby + Free Strainer
Live & Organic Water Kefir Grains + Strainer +Wooden Spoon Combo₹1,350.00
Live & Organic Milk Kefir Grains + Strainer +Wooden Spoon Combo₹1,350.00
Gluten Free , Pure , Live & 100% Organic Milk Kefir Grains₹999.00
Gluten Free, Pure , Live & 100% Organic Water Kefir Grains₹999.00