Did you know there are bacteria that are good for your health? Well, probiotics are a perfect example. These are live bacteria that occur naturally in fermented foods and cultured milk. They are valuable to the human body in that they help with digestion and maintain a healthy gut.
How do they work?
1. They lower the ph level in your colon. This actually helps stool move faster through the colon.
2. They help balance your good and harmful bacteria. They are able to achieve this by replacing the good bacteria that may be killed by antibiotics. As a result, probiotics can be used to treat antibiotic-related diarrhea.
3. If consumed in right amounts, probiotics aid in the absorption of proteins, vitamins and other nutrients in your diet. This will actually help your body recover from workouts and reduce muscle strain.
Furthermore, probiotics are also believed to treat these digestive conditions.
3. Crohns disease
4. inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
5. irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
6. lactose intolerance
8. ulcerative colitis
I bet you are now wondering how do you introduce these bacteria into your body. Simple, KEFIR. This is definitely one of the richest sources of probiotics. It is basically fermented milk made by adding kefir grains. Not conventional grains but cultures of yeast, bacteria and milk proteins that resemble a cauliflower. These bacteria multiply and ferment the sugars in the milk turning it into kefir.
In addition, probiotics health benefits are not just limited to a healthy bowel movement. Research shows a healthy digestive system translates to improved mental health and immune response. Research is also underway to understand the significance of probiotics to oral and dermatological health. and
An important thing to note is digestive ecosystems differ. For instance, a constipated person will have a different micro-organism ecosystem in his intestine when compared to a person without constipation. However, it has not been established whether this difference is as a result of constipation.
Pure Kefir Starter Culture Powder -Pack of 4
Pure Kefir Starter Culture Powder -Pack of 2
Pure Kefir Culture Powder -Pack of 6
Combo Pack of Milk Grains +Water Grains₹1,900.00
Kefir Plastic Strainer for Water & Milk Kefir Both₹250.00
Live & Organic Kombucha Starter Scooby + Free Strainer
Live & Organic Water Kefir Grains + Strainer +Wooden Spoon Combo₹1,350.00
Live & Organic Milk Kefir Grains + Strainer +Wooden Spoon Combo₹1,350.00
Gluten Free , Pure , Live & 100% Organic Milk Kefir Grains₹999.00
Gluten Free, Pure , Live & 100% Organic Water Kefir Grains₹999.00